Distractions

Is it possible that as we assemble for prayer, in any forum, a unyielded spirit (I'm not sure if that's a good way of saying it, but only the words I have at the moment), a person not blended and not in the flow of the Lord, can without having to say a word distract from the corporate pressing in? How vital is it that we "be on the same page" in the Spirit and be "in spirit" together?

If one brother or sister in a group of several is restrained in their affections will the whole group lean towards also being restrained in their affections in that moment?

Assuming that is the case, how do we press forward past the distracting and the distressing? I doubt the answer is just to buckle down and concentrate all the more...that would just be an exercise of the mind and will...

Well, no answers in this moment...I suppose though...the obvious one...more of the Lord, more of Him operative as the Spirit in our spirit...

I must decrease so that He might increase!

No comments: